Oh Christmas Tree!
I know Christmas is long gone but I just have to post this one for future reference when my memory starts to fail. This is our first live tree ever so it makes it extra special. There is nothing spectacular about the decorations or the ornaments for I am still in the process of collecting them, this will do for now. One thing I love about a live tree is the refreshing pine scent that fills you senses especially in the early morning. And it's nice coming home to this lovely smell. We are definitely getting a live one again next Christmas but then again we might go home (please God, let it happen!).
Here's the life cycle of our christmas tree.
Imagine the fresh pine scent, hot choco, snuggles, good book, old movies, popcorn
and being with the people you love.
Thank God for this wonderful gift of Christmas!
(the star is proudly Philippine made!)




0 comments:
Post a Comment