QUICKLY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Christmas is made more memorable with a friend
Christmas, my favorite time of the year, came and was over faster than I can send out the greeting cards, quicker than I can finish decorating our Christmas tree! Unlike in the Philippines where the spirit of Christmas is felt as early as September, here it starts after Thanksgiving. I was a bit sad, when it was over. I didn’t even have time to sit down and enjoy it as much as I wanted to. And it didn’t help that I’m a last minute shopper! Looking for that perfect gift that doesn’t break your bank account is not an easy task especially if you are pressed for time. Darn, I should just have done my shopping on-line. But nah, I also wanted to enjoy the revelries and chaos among shoppers in the mall. This is about the only time aside from the day after Thanksgiving that the mall feels so alive and festive with so many people. It reminds me of SM & Ayala, it reminds me of home. While the husband worked the whole time, Benedict has been my shopping buddy. Though he would sometimes complain when I take so long in the fitting room or can’t decide which sweater to get for Joshua and what not, he was very cooperative most of the time. I’d say he was having fun as well which I’m glad. My little boy has grown

0 comments:
Post a Comment