This makes me happy
I love cake decorating, it gives me this natural high whenever I create one. Sure, it leaves me so tired afterwards but it makes me very happy. Seeing the look of delight and surprise of the person I make the cake for is priceless. Its my little way of making somebody special. If only I have the time to do it more often and a bigger kitchen to put all my baking and decorating paraphernalia. Hmmm, maybe I should take my friends' suggestions to get into cake business, that way I can earn money, save up, buy a house with a huge kitchen. And then I can go back to making cakes for free :D Just a thought...
Lea's birthday cake
Joshua's Nascar inspired birthday cake
Groom's cake for Mike & Christina's wedding




2 comments:
wow you make wonderful cakes! i am not as patient as you are! if we were neighbors, i'd really take you on that cake business we can do a partnership hehe!
Oh, I would love to be neighbors with you, I need somebody to share this passion with. We definitely can be partners, I just don't have that business sense at all.
Post a Comment