LOVE AT FIRST TEE!
We have just finished one session of golf lessons. It ran for about 6 weeks, the kids met twice a week. B loved it in an instant. When he learned about the world's greatest athlete, B became a Tiger Woods fanatic overnight. He borrowed books and DVD he found in the library on Tiger Woods . He swears he can now wave and smile like TW. Though he cant play like him yet but B said he's working at it. That's my boy!
3 comments:
Then I would become a B fanatic! Bring 'em to the holes B!
Mayet
I will surely become a B fanatic for the golf! Jan it is lovely to know everything is fine..congrats to Glenn for the work permit..goodluck!!
Mayet
Thanks, Mayet! He can't wait to go for the golf summer camp this June! He still has a long way to go. I am going to try my best to update you thru this site.
Post a Comment