WELL DONE, B!
B participated in his second swim meet hosted by the Aqua Darts. He did pretty good in his event, he has improved tremendously from last year's. We'll be doing more meets this year that's for sure. He has done so well during practice and doesn't want to skip one for fear that he'll be kicked out of the team! And I'm not about to argue with him. Hahaha, did i tell him that? Shhh! Seriously, I do think he loves swimming and being part of the FRR Swimming team! Way to go, B!
2 comments:
Hi Jan!!! Thanks for letting me know your blog's link :). I read through all your posts. B is surely growing up well-rounded. Homeschooling must be working great. And congrats too to DG for the work permit. Papalibre na kami when you get back to Cebu ha?
hi Linnor! You inspired me to write. Noticed that i mentioned you in my first entry? There's so many things pa I have to learn. I dont know if there are other sites i should be using instead. sure could use any help. Sigurado na ang palibre basta lang maka-uwi kami! :)
Post a Comment