Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Here we go again, another year of Not blogging. . .I mean I love reading other people's blog and I keep wishing I can do the same, too. But its just hard to keep at it. "Tapulan" lang ba? how about this. . . I work at the lab full time on nights and homeschool my son during the day. And between those, I do the laundry, cook (or heat frozen dinners), ran errands, clean our place, clean the fish tank, drive my son to swimming practice, golf and piano lessons, etc. Since G started working I'm doing all these and I'm up 21 hours everyday, you do the math of how much sleep I get! I can't afford to sit in the computer for long or it will mess up our daily schedule. But I still want to give blogging another try, so bare with me as I make another attempt . .

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

of fins, shin guards and everything in between...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP