Finally, after a long wait, DG was granted a work permit and is now working in the same hospital I'm working. Praise God! It took four years before he could be allowed to work but those four years were not wasted at all. Those four long years were spent taking care of B and me of course (hah!) We're spoiled rotten by DG, he takes care of all our needs, drives us around, feed us, gives me massages, wakes me up everynight for work, prepare my snacks, start the car for me when its too cold, he make sure I have my cell phone, my ID and my Ipod (wink*). I told him, that Im so grateful for all the things he does for me for without him, I'll be lost, I'll be late and I'll be skinny!

1 comments:
momjan, i don't if i'm doing this right! it's the first time that i'm posting a blog! yehey!but i couldn't help myself from doing this anyway! your DG is so cool in his new scrub suit! as in daddy groovy jud! you know, you're right those four years were never wasted, DG was very productive and efficient! look at those sexy bodies he made out of you both ni bidik!!hehehe! the son is a protege, too! i would look forward to hearing news that a rising young golf star from albany georgia is becoming the talk of the town! good luck bidik! and you've really grown biggie na jud!mizz u guys! mwahh!
Post a Comment