Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MONKEY BUSINESS MEANS BUSINESS

Taken @ the Hilton Head Marina

Benedict's first rehearsal went well. Although he might just be a bit overwhelmed with all the  reminders, instructions and what not that they all have to remember. Everyone involved in this "Monkey Business" musical, from the script writer, to the choreographer, director, musical and stage directors and to the volunteers, they all mean business! Yes, they make it fun but definitely no monkeying around allowed. I hope B can keep up. I was so glad DGlenn was there to drive us. I had to work and the rehearsal time is actually my bed time. But since this was their very first, we both just had to be there for moral support...half way through, I went to the car and sleep!!! More days like this, napping in the car are coming up but I can't complain. My baby is going to be in a musical and we are very proud of him!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

of fins, shin guards and everything in between...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP