Sunday, April 15, 2007

I guess you can say I'm not hooked to blogging yet. it seems like it takes a year for me to post another one, very promising, huh? anyway, blame it on my busy sched (can you say lazy???), hehehe. i do work at night and I'm a fully time pre-school teacher during the day. My co-teacher, Daddy Glenn likewise takes up some load during my nap time in between. Yes, thats right for those of you who doesnt know yet, we are doing homeschool and loving it! Benedict, a.k.a. Bidik is in Kindergarten and soon to be promoted to first grade. Yehey! He turned 6 y.o. last March 5th and we are so excited to advance to the next level. Before I go on let me share with you some photos taken during his bday! If you dont see me in most photos, guess you can figure it out who's the family photographer :)

Anyone wants to order a cake? Yup! I can bake & decorate one now, big deal, huh?


This last photo is Bidik idea of fun...an indoor picnic, post bday celebration

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

of fins, shin guards and everything in between...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP